Monday 26 May 2014

Lately



Making: banana whole wheat pancakes 
Drinking: cherry limeade 
Reading: DIY blogs
Wanting: a bike
Looking: for upstairs tenants
Savoring: the smoked ribs Daddio made this weekend
Wasting: away.... I hope   
Wishing: I knew how to work Twitter
Enjoying: The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
Waiting: for my next holiday, road trip with Sharee and Nate!
Liking: all these facebook posts with newborn babies
Wondering: where that huge spider ran off to in my house 
Loving: F.R.I.E.N.D.S episodes
Hoping: for some more awesome garage sale finds this Summer
Needing: Watermelon. at all times in all places. 
Marvelling: over how many times I have to pee after eating watermelon
Smelling: the freshly cut grass
Wearing: my BSB hat and half tees. cannot live without them.
Watching: Nashville and 24 (Bauer is back!)
Following: Kim Kardashian's wedding
Noticing: my pasty white skin
Knowing: my extrovert limits
Thinking: a lot about parenting
Feeling: like glue gunning something  
Pinning: camping ideas
Giggling: over everything the primary kids do during church

No comments:

Post a Comment