Sunday 7 June 2015

Nautical Baby Shower

My friend Ashley threw me my first baby shower in Barnwell this weekend! It was so fun, I think Baby showers are more fun than even Bridal showers!! I had to read the packaging on basically every gift to figure out what it was haha (lots to learn apparently...). Ashley is now dubbed the Pinterest queen as I don't know that anyone could out-do her after this event. It was so sweet filling the nursery with all the special gifts from the shower. He has so many people who love him already. I am one lucky girl to have such sweet family and friends. Photo cred goes out to Bryanna Peterson for taking such awesome pictures and getting them to me the same day!



















Davis is ready for Movember already

Oh Oliver always up to no good.
3 boys --> 1 out, 2 to go!!
31 and 35 weeks. Cant wait to meet these 2 cute boys!



Ashley you know I love you when I post this ginormous picture of myself because its the only one we have together. Love you girl!

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind being dubbed "camera girl" for fun events with you. Such a cute shower! Ash nailed it and I am SOOO pumped for you! You are going to be the greatest mama, Kylie. Serious. Can't wait! After filling your nursery, I'm sure you're 100x more excited! 5 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete