Sunday 1 June 2014

A little taste of summer

some garage sale hunting with Darbulous. Got her up bright and early!

Taber 3 on 3 tournament, watching the Hubster play some ball!



Some beautiful sunshine finally!! Sitting out at the Dunlops hoping for a tan



The kiddies takin a break from the pool getting some sun

Showing the kids how to skip




Nothing I love more about Summer than BBQing!

Hangin out with Berkley Baby! She is sporting the headband I made her :)

Stake Conference Morning we headed over Mom+Dads in our pajamas for some breakfast. Crepes and Dad's famous omlettes. How cute is Brightyn?! 


 Mmmm nothing like homemade crepes. Custard, Fruit and Whip Cream!

Royski Roo having a "fruit taco"

Better than Cora's I tell you

Daddio cookin' up some Omlettes. 


 Ya ok we look bad, but we rolled out of bed and came over ok??....

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh bring on summma! This post gave me the fever and I get out every chance I can get these days hahaha.

    ReplyDelete