Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bachelorette Party

Even though this was quite a few weeks ago I just had to post about my bachelorette party. It was one of the most fun and special nights of my life! I spent it with all the people I love and care about most. My older sister Tiffany, who was one of my bridesmaids, threw it for me. If you know Tiffany at all you know she can make absolutely anyone laugh. She turns every day moments into hilarious anecdotes. She's true to herself and doesn't care what other people think (shout out to the Baby Mama shirt). She didn't tell me anything we were doing, just told me a time and place she would pick me up. So the whole night was just one surprise to the next. It was the weekend before my wedding and it wasn't until this night that I finally thought, "holy crap I'm actually getting married!!"


Getting ready to leave with all my gear on

Dinner at Coco Pazzo

To the hotel for some food and swimming

My new sisters :)

After some needed hot tub time, and watersliding it was sleepover time. Which consisted of more food, face masks, late night walk to A&W and I few other things I won't mention....

We looked pretty good the next morning

No comments:

Post a Comment