Wednesday 31 August 2016

Busy mom freezer meals (mexican edition)

We're all busy. Whether you stay at home, or you work. It's all madness and sometimes dinner is the last thing I want to do at the end of the day. I did some serious prep this weekend getting ready for work and Rory starting daycare and some portion control for Nick and I. I try and do meals with similar groceries so I can save some money that way. We will be eating mexican for a couple weeks haha, good thing everything mexican is delicious!! I bought a huge grocery haul on Friday and then prepped these 4 meals over the weekend when I had a little time. Let me know if you try any of these and enjoy them as much as we do!

For the enchiladas I assemble and freeze them before cooking. I do a couple family sized ones and then some individual ones for Nick and I to take for lunch. I freeze them in tupperware or tinfoil freezer dishes



These ones I cook completely then let cool and pack into individual tupperware or tinfoil freezer dishes





1 comment:

  1. Mmm these all look so good! Good for you for killin' it on the meal prep! I'm excited to try some of these out.

    ReplyDelete