Thursday 28 January 2016

Baby its Cold Outside - A Baby Shower

I feel like it has been baby showers galore in my life recently! Most of them being mine (haha), but this special baby shower was for my sister-in-law Alanna who is due in a couple weeks! We are so excited for Rory to have a boy cousin to grow up with! Can't wait to welcome Baby Lutz into the world we could not be happier for Nate and Lana! Since baby is coming in the middle of Winter Alisha and I threw her a "Baby its Cold Outside" shower. It turned out pretty fun :) I got to practice my handlettering too!





























1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Such a lovely baby shower. I am very happy to see all the arrangements done perfectly. Recently attended my close friend’s baby shower at one of San Francisco venues. Her sister did a lovely job in arranging everything in a best way. I really had an amazing time there.

    ReplyDelete