Thursday 5 March 2015

2nd Trimester Confessions

Snuggling my body pillow at night

Just can't get enough H20

Baby must be going through some kind of "growth spurt"


When you've misplaced your phone for the 900th time

Trying to dress my new addition

When someone mentions how big your belly has gotten

When you're watching The Voice and none of the judges turn around


When you're watching The Voice and one of the judges does turn around

When you are grouchy and everyone is being super annoying


Nick asks is something wrong hunny?


then he tries to make you feel better

taking a bubble bath before bed

waking up for work everyday


trying to get your vegetables in


leaving me alone with the mini eggs however...


I should probably go to the gym...


Have I shaved my legs this trimester? or last trimester?


I should probably straighten my hair now and again too




No comments:

Post a Comment